Becoming a sponsor is a great opportunity to make a difference in the fight against Duchenne. By sponsoring Everest to End Duchenne, you’re supporting the Hope for Gus Foundation, which was created specifically to fund research to find a cure for Duchenne. No matter the size of your contribution, it brings all of us closer to a cure and saves lives in the process.
Sponsorships for Everest to End Duchenne are broken up into tiers and include Summit, Peak and Trek sponsor levels.
$5000 Trek Level
– Company logo on HFG and ETED websites as a foundation partner
– Company recognized in all social media and print media marketing Logo on event t-shirts
– Jpg of a photo of team member displaying t-shirt logo on Everest
$10,000 Peak Sponsor Level
– Includes all of the Trek Level benefits, plus:
– A 4×6 ft flag of the company’s logo and ETED logo
– JPGs of the team with the flag at Base Camp
$15,000 Summit Sponsor level (only one available)
– Includes all of the Trek and Peak level benefits, plus:
– LARGE logo on t-shirt
– Logo on exclusive Everest to End Duchenne team jackets
– Media appearances and interviews with team at sponsor’s request
Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You Sponsors
Thank you to our incredible sponsors for supporting the Hope for Gus Foundation’s Everest to End Duchenne. It is because of our donors, families, teams and major corporate sponsors that we are able to trek to Everest Base Camp to End Duchenne. You’ve brought us one step closer to a cure and we are forever grateful for your support.
Want to become a sponsor? email@example.com.
Want to become a donor? Visit hopeforgus.org.